Change in circumstance notification

Please do not use this form if;

  • You are advising that you are moving out of the Solihull Borough or
  • If you no longer wish to claim Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

For either of the above please contact our Solihull Connect Office on 0121 704 8200 where an advisor will be able to assist you.  

To advise of any other change in your circumstances please complete the form below.



Start a new form

If you are already claiming benefit in the Solihull Borough please complete this form to report your change of circumstances.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details